Rise Personal Loans Review
Rise loans are one of the ways to sort out your financial problems. Rise Credit offers short-term installment loans that you can obtain quickly.
Better Business Bureau gave the company C+ rating. Is it a really reliable company that does not have hidden fees, or had you better be looking for another financial source?
Rise Loans Conditions
Rise Credit offers fast and easy personal loans with flexible repayment terms and free Financial U courses.
The following are conditions of the company:
- You can apply for a loan in the amount of $500-5,000;
- As you keep paying on time, the rates will decrease;
- You can choose your terms for repayment schedules;
- Averages Percentage Rate is 124.67-363.97%.
If you manage to repay the principal within 5 days, you will not have to pay any fees.
By earning points, it is possible to accumulate some savings that you can use on future loans.
Points are given by the Company for taking the first loan, completing special courses, making payments with no delays, etc.
How Can You Apply for a Rise Loan?
In order to get a loan from Rise Credit, you need to fill out an online form, which includes the following basic information:
- Social security number;
- Checking account balance;
- Valid email address, etc.
It takes about one day to obtain Rise loans after the approval.
What Do Consumers Think of the Company?
There are different websites on the Internet where consumers leave their reviews on Rise Credit.
For instance, on one website you can find the company’s rating of 4.7 out of 5, and on another one, it is just 2 out of 5.
If you spend some time to check every review one by one, you will see that people mostly complain about high rates.
In some case, people encountered some technical problems, which made them unhappy.
Get: $300 Loans
Pros and Cons
- Quick approval process;
- Loans are available in the amount of $500-5,000;
- Usually funds are obtained on the next day;
- Points can be earned and used for more benefits;
- Flexible repayment terms;
- Credit Score Plus option is offered to monitor your credit;
- Financial U courses are offered for free;
- No fees and interest on loans paid out within 5 days.
- High Averages Percentage Rate;
- Rise Credit can be taken only in 14 US states.
All in all, Rise Credit is definitely the company you can consider when some money is needed.
Most consumers believe that they had great experience borrowing money from this company.
In order to make sure that you will not become one of their unhappy consumers, you should carefully read loan conditions, including interest rate, fees, late payment conditions, etc.
Do not hesitate to contact their support team if you have any questions or doubts.
This is how you will get the most benefits and avoid problems associated with Rise loans.