Priceline Credit Card Review
Priceline credit card login page allows to you to sign in to your Priceline account to manage your credit card, see your rewards, and more.
This is also where you can go through the activation process.
You can enter their website using your PC and other devices, such as smartphone or tablet.
In this review, you will find out more about the card and its benefits.
Priceline.com is a large commercial website that was founded in 2000.
It offers various discount rates for purchases related to traveling including tickets, accommodation, etc.
The company does not provide these services but cooperates with a wide network of providers for the provision.
It is based in Norwalk, the USA.
Do You Need Cash Today?
Compare multiple Online Personal Loans Up To $3,000 offers in minutes!
The website belongs to Booking Holdings.
Priceline Rewards Credit Card
It is offered by the company to allow their customers to enjoy benefits from their rewards system based on collecting points.
The system works very simply — the more you spend on their website, the more points you get.
Priceline credit card payment can be made online on their website, but in order to have access to card management possibilities, you need to register it and go through the easy activation process that will require you to provide the following information:
- Date of birth;
- Account number.
What Do They Offer?
Priceline Rewards Credit Card allows you to enjoy a range of benefits, including the following:
- 10% points back if you redeem points for making another purchase on their website of at least $25 within 120 days;
- 10,000 points on your first purchase;
- 5X Points on purchases at Priceline.com;
- 1X Points at other places;
- APR for purchases ranges from 49% to 26.49%;
- 0% introductory APR;
- Chip technology is designed to provide security and convenience of use at terminals in different countries;
- Price protection allow you to get reimbursement within 120 days if you find the same good that you bought from the company but at a lower price;
- The warranty term can be longer than that offered by the manufacturer for the good that you purchased via Priceline credit card payment;
- You can find out your FICO credit score with no fees or changes;
- No transaction fees on purchases made from abroad.
If you are one of those people who often use the services of Priceline, you should really get the card.
This is how you can enjoy plenty of benefits, particular, rewards.
You can apply for the card right on their website, and when you get it, you will just need to enter Priceline credit card login page and fill in the required data.