Huntington Bank Personal Loans Review
Nowadays most consumers wishing to secure their financing consider personal loans the best option because they are an inexpensive way to cover emergency and unexpected expenses, consolidate debt with high interest rates and even fund some business.
These loans are very attractive to borrowers because of the rates and terms they offer; moreover, an application process is easy, fast and secure.
According to any Huntington Bank personal loans review available on the Internet there is no shortage and the bank can offer low-rate in case you don’t have equity.
That’s why you can apply for mortgage, consumer and commercial loans when needed.
6 Key Features of Personal Loans Offered by Huntington Bank
The loans the bank offers can be used by borrowers to cover a wide range of expenses: either to consolidate the debts on the credit card or to buy property.
Besides being fixed-rate personal loans are also very easy to obtain – you will have to possess a savings or checking account in the bank and apply for a personal loan.
Among other features:
- Borrowers have an opportunity to choose among monthly, weekly and bi-weekly payment options. What’s more, there is no penalty on extra payment or prepayment.
- The first loan payments can be made at any time for the first two months after obtaining a loan.
- You are allowed to skip the payment and make it later without extra fees.
- You can get a small discount on your monthly payment if you allow Huntington Bank to automatically deduct from your account.
- When obtaining a personal loan, the bank offers affordable and convenient repayment conditions.
- In case of any accident (unemployment, injury, hospitalization, death, etc.) the bank’s debt protection is able to offer you support and assistance in solution of your problems arising from a financial crisis.
Is Everyone Able to Get a Personal Loan from the Bank?
If you read any review on personal loans offered by Huntington Bank, you will see there are certain limitations.
These loans are only available to residents of the following states:
– West Virginia
Though the rates may be higher than those of mortgage and home equity, most borrowers can qualify for them.