Flagship Merchant Services Review
Do You Need Cash Today?
Compare multiple Online Personal Loans Up To $3,000 offers in minutes!
Being an innovative company and an undeniable leader among other similar platforms, Flagship Merchant Services offer credit card processing opportunities for diverse business types.
The company suits customers who earn from $2,500 up to $75,000 a month and require mainstream service.
As any other time-tested service, Flagship cares of its compatibility, technology, stability and other features striving to offer the best options to their clients.
However, despite a great range of advantages they offer, surely, there is a couple of drawbacks and inconveniences one should mind when making a decision.
Services and Products of Flagship
While the number of services and products available in Flagship is rather limited, they are valuable due to high effectiveness and functionality.
The company offers the exact features necessary to get started.
Essential Merchant services of Flagship include:
– Virtual terminals and gateway. This service gives you an opportunity to save around $100 in multiple cases. The gateway appears from Authorize.net and requires no setup fees. The product provides an access to the mobile app and checkout payment function for the website.
– Merchant accounts. Since merchant services of Flagship are not a direct processor, most transactions are made through related companies, such as First Data and iPayment.
– Credit card terminals. Flagship services are characterized by terminals of First Data FD 10 Pin Pad, FD 55, FD 400, FD 200 and Hepercom T 4220, available at the website.
– Mobile processing. This function is accessible through MobilePay of its parent company iPayment.
– Shopping cart setup.
– Online reporting.
Fees and Rates
The very beneficial feature of services at Flagship is no data on rates and standard fees, which means you can negotiate your best deal.
The only common peculiarity is minimum $25 monthly. Among other fees of the company are:
- Fee for an Autorize.net gateway, that is $7.95 a month;
- Non-action PCI fee. Once you have not completed a PCI assignment, you will have to pay extra $19.95 monthly.
Read about: Wells Fargo Business Loans For Bad Credit
The company has no hidden junk fees and early termination expenses, but there are a couple of unavoidable payments, such as chargebacks and network fees.
In general, if you avoid non-compliance of the PCI and process more than a monthly minimum, Flagship Merchant Services are rather competitive and affordable, though not the cheapest cost-plus markup available on the market.