Citibank Personal Loans Review
Nowadays as most people find themselves in a difficult financial position, they strive to find any way out and resort to borrowing.
However, asking for money in friends and relatives proves to be an embarrassing thing, and most people prefer not to lend, so why not look for the best options outside your family circle?
There are so many financial institutions across America that you can literally get lost in a variety of alternatives. But if you are willing to borrow money and feel safe, we’d recommend you turned to Citibank personal loans.
Citibank is a well-known and reputable financial institution known for its good banking and advisory services and has many branches in practically all US cities.
Moreover, this is considered to be the best bank for taking personal loans.
Among the benefits of applying for personal loans to this precise bank is fast application process that includes minimum documents and really quick approval.
Citibank also offers loan opportunities to self-employed and salaried individuals without any strict requirements like collateral or other conditions.
What You Need to Apply for Citibank
- Your document, be it a passport, driver’s license or ID card.
- Filled and signed application.
- One passport-size photo.
- Residential and business proof.
- Bank statement for the last six months.
- Latest salary report or a salary certificate containing a current date.
If you are self-employed, you will need to have the latest bank statement.
Do You Need Cash Today?
Compare multiple Online Personal Loans Up To $3,000 offers in minutes!
Types of Loans and Personal Lines Citibank Issues
– Custom Credit Line. This personal line of credit is the best way to cover urgent expenses like home improvement or other major needs.
To apply you need to have a minimum income of $10,500 per year and have a Citibank deposit balance of $500 in average in the last three months.
What’s more, there’s no cash advance fee; however, you will have to balance all your cash flow ups and downs.
– Checking Plus account. You get overdraft protection and use this option every time you need quick cash.
There are no bounced checks and to cover your overdraft the needed sum is automatically transferred from your checking account.
In order to qualify for this option you’ll need to have a minimum annual income of $10,500.
– Citibank Personal Loans are a perfect way to receive one-time money assistance for the most needed cases, either a large purchase or medical and home bills.
To qualify you will need to possess Citi credit card, 1-month tenure on deposit account (at least) or linked Citibank mortgage and a checking account with a positive.
The approval is rather quick and easy and you are free to borrow up to $50,000 getting a fixed interest rate and fixed monthly payments.
Top 4 Citibank Benefits
- Quick application procedure and fast approval.
- Competitive rates.
- High loan amount.
- Flexible repayment options.