Bank of America Safe Deposit Box Review
This detailed review is focused on sharing basic information about Bank of America safe deposit box.
This well-established bank offers the safest option to protect your properties and valuables, excluding cash.
Every box comes equipped with a special double lock that consists of guard and customer keys.
About Safe Deposit Box
Bank of America provides its customers with a safe deposit box for different fixed fees.
You can open it only with your assigned key, proper signature and guard key.
This service is offered to any SHBA client who has a valid DDA account, so that a fee can be charged automatically.
The best part is that a safe deposit box won’t be opened even if other people find your key.
These boxes are available in a range of sizes, and you can easily reserve them.
Popular: Routing number for Bank of America
How to Open Your Safe Deposit Box at Bank of America
To open it, it’s necessary to visit a local banking center.
This bank offers a convenient possibility to schedule an appointment with its associates for the time and day that work best for you.
Reasons to Choose This Extra Service
- Your valuable items will be protected from floods, fires and other unexpected natural disasters. Natural disasters can destroy many precious belongings if you keep them at home, including jewelry, documents and others. It’s important to keep the most valued items in a safe place.
- This safe deposit box offered by Bank of America offers a cost-efficient tool to keep your valuables safe and private. You are the only one who knows about its content, so that your relatives, bank representatives and other people have no idea what’s inside.
- Your valuable belongings are protected from any possible theft. A safety deposit box is an effective way to get extra peace of mind. Any theft won’t happen when it comes to a bank safe, because it’s securely constructed and heavily guarded.
- Your possessions are protected from being misplaced and lost, too. If you want to protect some important documents or other materials, use this special box to be sure that they’re kept organized and secure.
More Like This: One Main Financial credit requirements
Cost of Using This Box
The price for a Bank of America safe deposit box varies based on its size, and fixed rental fees are charged on an annual basis.
– The rent for the smallest box ranges from $15 to %25;
– A medium box costs $40-65 each year;
– The biggest box is priced between $185 and $500.